Sunday, February 28, 2010

It is difficult to convince someone that you are from the future

"David, in five seconds a man with a beard is going to get off the bus."
"..."
"See?"
"There were three guys with beards!"
"Yes, but the first one with the brown beard, he was the one that I was speaking of."
"Ok. You're insane."
"David wait! Today, when you get to work, your phone is going to ring!"
"It's a fucking telephone!"
"Please believe me, the bombs are released today if you don't do as I say!"
"Alright magic man, I'll see you on the other side."
"In five seconds a pigeon is going to fly by and rest on that ledge!"
"POLICEE!!!"
"In six seconds a cloud is going to come by that looks a bit like a duck."
"Hey, this guy is following me."
"In eleven seconds a paper bag is going to fall off that garbage truck!"

No comments: